Ministry of Finance, Department of Revenue has issued a notification to take aadhaar number to attach the customer’s bank account. This aadhar card link bank account sbi is so easy. Also, it has asked the customers to submit PAN number or Form 60. Ater taking the account from the state bank of India (SBI), every customer must submit their card, PAN, Form 60 documents at the nearest branch. This is to track and analyze the income and tax paid by the customers matched or not. It makes the tax payments more transparent in India. The government of India after NDA took charge in 2014; they have been more focused on tax and black money and tax etc.
Also Look At -> State Bank Of India IFSC Code
AADHAR Card Link Bank Account SBI
Now there is no other choice for all Indian citizens to skip adding their aadhaar number to their bank accounts. The way you can do the same is multiple.
- Visit the website onlinesbi.com
- You can find an option that tells “link aadhaar to bank account”. to do aadhar card link bank account sbi, you must follow these steps.
- Click on it and you will find one new form which asks you to fill phone number, card number (2 times). And then click submit.
- That’s it. It is as simple as that. They made this process very easy. You have to be very careful. Once entered a wrong aadhaar, you have to go a hectic process to change the card.
Also Look At -> SBI PPF Account Benefits
The other methods you can follow to add or link your aadhaar to you sbi account are mentioned below.
SBI Corporate Websites are bank.sbi OR www.sbi.co.in.
Press the button “Link your AADHAAR Number to your bank account”On the home page.
In the left side panel, you can observe the same and click on it for aadhar card link bank account sbi.
And follow the steps mentioned there.
Aadhaar Link to Bank Online Registration
- You can visit the nearest SBI ATM center. Swipe your card in the machine
- Enter pin number on your ATM card.
- Click on “Services” or “Service Register”.
- Choose Aadhaar Link to bank account option.
- Enter your number twice. That’s it. Your card linked successfully to the bank account.
Also Look At -> How to Register Mobile Number in SBI
- Do link your Aadhaar with SBI account through SMS. This is easy and simple. Your mobile number should be linked first in order to link the card to your bank account through SMS.
- See the SMS format UID(space) card number(space)Account number
- You have to send the SMS to the given number 567676.
- Then you will successfully connect your card to the bank account through SMS. If you enter the wrong aadhaar it won’t accept.
Link Aadhaar Number with Bank Account Online
Also Look At -> How to Add Intra Bank Beneficiary in SBI
- Visit your nearest SBI branch office. This is time taking as you have to visit the branch office and stand in a queue. Right? But take a look at the steps involved in it.
- Enter the sbi bank with the copy of your aadhaar id. A form is available at the bank reception saying “aadhar card link bank account sbi”.
- Take a form of it and fill the details asked there. You can submit e-card copy also.
- Once you submit the same to the branch manager or respective person, they will link your aadhaar by the end of the day or next day.
Also Look At -> SBI Credit Card Application Status
In these 5 methods, you can do link your card to your sbi bank account.To know further information on any of the state bank of India (SBI) account and linking of aadhaar, PAN etc to your bank and adding the new beneficiary and transfer money etc. you can visit this page and read the steps which are clearly mentioned in this website. We are here to help you in different ways to make the process of net banking or mobile banking of SBI. We hope you enjoyed the reading. Thanks.
Also Look At -> SBI ATM PIN Change Online