Many of us want to send money to other sbi bank account holders. Now I come up with the news that is about How to Add Intra Bank Beneficiary in SBI Using Net Banking ?. Those who don’t have an idea about the process of sending the money through net banking facility. they visit the nearest branch and spend a lot of time in the queue there in the deposit window. Right? Long ago sbi introduced a new facility to their customers as there is no need of standing in the queue at the sbi branch offices anymore. They can simply register their bank account with the net banking facility. For that, you have to visit the branch 1 final time for intra bank transfer sbi beneficiary add process. After getting this facility activated for you, you no need to go to the bank again. All the transactions and bill payments you can do online only. We are here to help you out with how you can do online transactions properly.
How to Add Intra Bank Beneficiary in SBI Using Net Banking?
And, how you can make confirm that the money goes to the beneficiary successfully or not. So let us have a look at the overview and the steps involved in how you can send the money to the sbi account holders. that are called intrabank beneficiary transactions.
The steps included are mentioned here:
- First of all open the website of sbi i.e: onlinesbi.com
- Click on it and login as we have seen that process in the earlier articles. We have been written in a separate article. Then you get clear knowledge on how to login to sbi (state bank of India) account without any issues. Note that if you typed the wrong password for 3 times your net banking account will be deactivated.
- And you need to reset your net banking account. After reading this article you will be in a position to clearly know How to Add Intra Bank Beneficiary in SBI Using Net Banking? ok?
- If you did something wrong or session expired too many times continuously, that time your net banking account will go hold and it will be reactivated after 5 minutes. So don’t forget your net banking account login and password.
- Then you login to the bank and find a tab that is called “payments/transfer”.
- You will find “within sbi transfer” tab. Click on it.
Intra Bank Transfer SBI (State Bank of India)
- first of all, you have to add the beneficiary account details here in your net banking account. Then you can land on a page that asks you profile password. You have to remember that profile password without fail. If you enter that profile password then only you can add the beneficiary and transfer money to others.
- It asks account number, name, amount etc. fill it and click send.
- If you already added the beneficiary, you can select the person’s account and fill the money field. and select the purpose and click submit button at the end of the page. This helps you to add intra bank transfer sbi beneficiary.
- Then it shows a confirmation page and finally, it will transfer to the beneficiary successfully. Are you clear about the above steps till now on what ? On How to Add Intra Bank Beneficiary in SBI Using Net Banking?
- So after entering the beneficiary details, it will send otp to your mobile number to confirm whether you are adding this beneficiary or not. So confirm with mobile otp and add the beneficiary.
- Bank keep the beneficiary on hold for a couple of hours and then it will send a message to your registered mobile number. Which is by saying that the beneficiary successfully added into your account. Then you can log in to your net banking and send money.
- It also asks for the maximum transfer limit per transaction. You can fill it based on your interest. intrabank fund transfer is easy now after learning this easy process.
- So be careful while adding the sbi intrabank account beneficiary to your account. If you did anything wrong, the money will be credited to the other bank account. To whom you don’t know that becomes the hectic process to find out the person and get your money returned.
So, this way you can add and activate your intrabank beneficiary in order to send money through internet banking facility provided by state bank of India (SBI).