Fastag is an electronic device. That helps the SBI Fastag users to pay toll-free at any time anywhere. This is an option and service provided by SBI recently. This fastag seller’s sale the fastags and you can use it for 5 years as validity. And you have to recharge it based on the requirement.
This May Helps -> SBI Complaint Status Check Online
Actually, the application process for fastag is very easy. The method is as mentioned below:
Visit: sbi fastag site.
Now fill the form carefully and submit the form. Then it successfully submit to the
The requirements to get SBI Fastag are as mentioned below:
Submit Basic KYC (Know your customer) details.
Give Vehicle registration customer care copy.
This May Helps -> SBI RD Account login online
Partnership deed or registration certificate of the firm
Photo ID proof of signing authority
You can also visit www.ihmcl.com
Fastag Sbi Customer Login
No need to pay money at toll plazas. The money automatically will be deducted from your fas tag account.
This May Helps -> Link LPG To Bank Account Online SBI
The various advantages of SBI fastag:
- No need to wait at the toll plaza to pay cash.
- You can get the sms alerts to your mobile.
- You can recharge your tag account. You can use the debit card, credit card, NEFT RTGS etc to recharge.
- Fast tag customer care website helps you in order to get the statements of your payments.
- Validity is 5 years for the fastag device. SBI Fastag Application Form helps you that was given below to get a new device.
- There is a discount for all the transactions. Which is 10%?
- The monthly pass you can get from various toll plazas will be different. So please contact each toll plaza customer care or walk into the officials of it to get the device.
- You have to pay Rs 250./- to the SBI Fastag in order to get that.
- They will refund this money after you return the device to the authority.
This May Helps -> SBI YONO App Download
Fastag Sbi Online
You can recharge the fastag with net banking:
- Sign in to your bank account online. Select payments option and click “recharge Account”.
- Choose a couple of your fastag accounts that are to be recharged and fill the total amount you would like to pay.
- Then click “pay” button. Then your payment will be successful.
You can also do the payment using National electronic fund transfer):
- Login to the portal.
- Here also go to the payments section and click on the tag payments
- Click make payment
- Click generate challan
- Take a printed version of it.
- Now your account will be recharged within a short period of time.
This May Helps -> State Bank Of India IFSC Code
SBI Fastag Customer Care Number
toll-free number of sbi fasttag:
Here we have the 24 * 7 customer care Toll-Free Number that is helpful or beneficial to the people: 1800 2100 104.
Corporate service locations for sbi fastag:
This May Helps -> SBI PPF Account Benefits