Here I am. Those who don’t have the idea of using the sbionline site to recharge mobile bills prepaid or postpaid, just go through these simple steps that help you a lot in order to do it on your own from next time. This sbi online mobile recharge is very easy. We give step by step guide in how many ways you can do mobile recharge online in sbi portal. Let us now jump into the process.
SBI Online Mobile Recharge
First of all, you must know the online sbi portal or website URL. That is www.onlinesbi.com. Take the access of internet banking for your sbi account by contacting your branch. Fill a small for activating your net banking facility. Then within 1 day, your net banking will be activated. Then you have to log in with the credentials they have provided and login to the dashboard to finsih this SBI Online Mobile Recharge. There you can check your balance of your account. Last few transactions. You can add beneficiaries to your account and transfer money to others at any time. You can pay bills and many things you can do using sbi net banking facility.
SBI Mobile Recharge
Then you have to locate where there is a tab called sbi-instapay or sbi-oxipay. Click on it. There you can see the mobile top up along with many other options. It says no registration for bill pay is required. Directly you can pay the bills here.
The above is the url to get the actual bill pay for your mobile recharge.
Mobile Recharge SBI Net Banking
This is the alternate option for your mobile and other bill payments through internet payment. You can pay other credit card and utility bills here. So it is as simple as that.
As some of you know that this is the most trusted bank in India. It has 14,000 branches across the country. You no need to recharge your mobile by walking nearby shop and get voucher card, scratch it and enter the number etc. why need to go there after knowing this feature available in SBI Online Mobile Recharge/ sbi internet banking to pay mobile bills within minutes?
Steps involved in the recharge process:
- Open onlinesbi.com
- Click login to personal banking tab.
- When you are on the slow network, use loginlite.
- After click login button, you will get another window that says continue login button. It shows so many other important stuff and instructions to you. If you have patience and interest, read it. you also can do sbi online recharge airtel network.
- Then it will ask you to fill the username and password to login to your account.
- Click on “bill payments” tab.
- Click on “mobile top-up” tab. There you see so many network service providers. Airtel, idea, jio, Docomo etc.
- It will ask you to provide the mobile number, service provider, top up the amount.
- Once you submit the details you will a window for confirmation. Click confirm payment to proceed further in the process of SBI Online Mobile Recharge.
- It will show a message saying “your top up done successfully:” Else it shows failed if you provide anything wrong whether it is a mobile number or service provider or amount etc.
- So be careful and full all the details carefully and do the top up successfully.
SBI Mobile Recharge Application
That’s it. you have done your job. It takes a little bit more time in the 1st and 2nd time. But from 3rd time onwards it becomes very easy for you. Got it? no need for any sbi mobile recharge application. ok?
So save your time from now onwards and get your mobile and your family mobiles recharged through this sbi online instapay or oxi-pay options.