Registering mobile number that should get all the transactional and login activities all the time is very easy and helpful for you. The How to Register Mobile Number in SBI is now discussed clearly here. It is using your internet banking facility which saves your time and money, also energy. Why because you can avoid a visit to the branch for all the kind of transactional alerts that you make in your account through online or offline. Why getting alerts to your mobile while something is processed in your account? Why because your account may be hacked by somebody and misuse your account. You will lose money and your account at that time. So be careful and register your mobile number by visiting your branch or by internet banking.
How to Register Mobile Number in SBI
As I said visiting branch is no more mandatory. Because the state bank f India (SBI) facilitates their customers with online/ internet mobile registration and even change your old number with new mobile number through online only. So let us see the methods that are available to register new mobile number to your bank account through internet banking facility.
Method 1: you can visit the nearest branch and fill the form, submit it with the proper mobile number.
Method 2: you can download the sbi freedom app and register.
Method 3: you can log in to your internet banking and go to e-services and then click on the mobile registration link.
Method 4: visit ATM center and swipe your ATM debit card. Select mobile registration option.
How to Change my Mobile Number in SBI Account?
Now let us see how to download SBI Freedom app and read further on How to Register Mobile Number in SBI.
- Take your mobile number. Enter MBSREG in the new message box and forward it to the mobile number provided by SBI. i.e. 9223440000.
- Check your mobile for your user id, default MPIN, and also a URL that helps you to download the mobile application (android app from your Smartphone).
- Download the SBI Freedom application to your mobile. Use mobile.onlineSBI.com also to do the same.
This way you get all the MPIN, user id. After this, you have to visit the branch with those details and ask for the mobile registration form. Or login to internet banking or visit ATM center and swipe card.
Mobile number change process:
You can log in and select profile tab and then “personal details” tab. Fill profile password. Then click on mobile change. There you select OTP or other 2 options. Select otp and proceed. Click create the new request. Enter your number twice.
SBI Online Mobile Number Registration
SBI Mobile number change using ATM center and your ATM debit card:
- In your sbi internet banking account, select “change your mobile number”. After getting the 10 digit INB reference.
- Select IRATA. The full form is internet banking request approval through ATM.
- Visit the ATM center and select the services choice and provided and click “authorize”.
This way you can register your mobile number and change your mobile number to the new one. After getting the clear idea on How to Register Mobile Number in SBI, you read this change option. I hope you got the process clearly. Else give a comment below for any query or you can contact SBI customer service at any point in time.
This is the simple step to change mobile number. just have a look.
- Login to sbi internet banking.
- Click profile tab.
- Give profile password and click continue.
- Click on the link ‘Change Mobile Number-Domestic Only (Through OTP/ATM/Contact Centre)’.
- See there is a “new request” option.
- Get a popup window that shows a message “confirm new mobile number”.
- The option you get now is OTP, ATM, contact center.
SBI Mobile Number Change
- Select update mobile number option.
- By OTP both the numbers.
- Select debit card and proceed.
- Select ATM cards and click proceed.
- You will get payment page. Provide ATM Card Number, Expiry Date, Account Holder Name, ATM Pin.
- Click pay. You get OTP. send both the OTP and Reference Number in the below format to ‘567676’. Send in the format ACTIVATE <8 digit OTP value> <13 digit Reference Number>.
- You will get a Confirmation message and you can see your updated number on your profile page.
That’s it. You are now changed your mobile number. Thanks for reading.