I am sure you are already using sbi internet banking facility. It is a great place where you can save your energy and time instead of visiting your branch for all the kind of transactions. Here is the topic is about SBI Credit Card Application Status Tracking Check Online. Whether it is approved or not and having any issues in the application form etc. the steps you can follow are discussed below carefully. So we hope that helps you a lot to get the sbi credit card status online.
SBI Credit Card Application Status Tracking Check Online – How to Check?
Get the SBI Credit card application status online by following steps. For this, you must hold application number with you. Otherwise, you cannot get the application status. We have another process to get the application status without application number with you. First, let us see the former.
- Open sbicard.com website on your laptop or Smartphone.
- There you can find a tab that says “check you sbi debit card status”. Click on it for SBI Credit Card Application Status Tracking Check Online.
- It will open a page that asks “enter your sbi credit card application number”. This is the way you can get the status displayed on the screen nicely.
- So, it is as simple as that about sbi credit card application status online. This process helps you in getting application status while you have the number with you.
The second process how you can get the SBI credit card status online without the application number. let us have a look at it.
- First of all, as we have seen the website that is sbicard.com open this website carefully.
- Then click on the “sbi credit card status” online tab. That opens a new window. Click on “I don’t have application number. Then it asks you to fill the date of birth and pan card number.
- You fill both fields and then you will get display the status there. This is also a simple way to check the sbi credit card status online.
- You also can pay the bills using this sbicard.com site. So use this site for your multiple needs.
How to Check SBI Credit Card Status?
I hope you understood the process of how can check the sbi credit card online status. Actually, the bank takes 20 to 25 days to verify your application and send the card through post or ask you to collect it at the branch office.
Sbi bank also gives many customer care numbers which are toll-free to check your SBI Credit Card Application Status Tracking Check Online not to clarify any of your queries. Some of them are listed below for how to check sbi credit card status. here are some sbi credit card customer care numbers for you.
Call on 1860-180-1290 (toll-free number)
Call on 1800-180-1290 (toll-free number)
Enter the city code of the area where the SBI branch is located + 39-02-02-02
Call on 1800-180-1295 (Toll-free number, SBI Railway Credit Card department)
Enter the city code + 39-02-12-12 (Customer care number, SBI Railway Credit Card)
SBI Credit Card Status Check Online
Open esbionline.com site. That is also is having many other phone numbers based on your location and choice. This way you can get the application stats for your credit card after you applied for the same. We recommend you to apply for a credit card only if there is a need for your daily needs and check the sbi credit card status check online by following these steps. Make sure you can repay or return the credits as soon as possible. Get sbi card track application status at www.sbicard.com. Don’t wait for the last date to repay the credit card bills. They charge you more if you miss the last date. You also can draw money from the ATM using the credit card. So, no need to tell you how to use the credit card properly and the tips you need to consider as you all aware of the same after listening many tv shows and news articles across the country.