This is the right place where you can get all the details about students loan from sbi and its benefits, apply process, interest rates etc. This SBI Student Loan topic describes students who can apply for it and who are not. click here the website where you can go and read all the instructions for applying for the loan. There is a tab named “apply now online”. When you click on it launches a new page that shows you several options. The options like scholarship and education loan etc. to get the approval of your loan application and scholarship application follow some tips mentioned in this article.
Also Look At -> SBI Corporate Banking Login
SBI Student Loan
Students in India usually need the loan if they are from backward casts like SC, ST or BC etc. why because they had been suffered a lot since ages in India as they were treated as lower cast people and they are not the good citizens in India. This SBI Student Loan introduced to overcome this issues and help the poor. The upper cast society treated them as such and at the time of preparing the constitution of India, the great leader Dr. BR Ambedkar included reservation system in the constitution for 10 years from the day of constitution effective.
Also Look At -> AADHAR Card Link Bank Account SBI
The education loan can be available in 3 formats.
SBI Student Loan Scheme: If any student who wants to pursue higher studies in India only then he can take the SBI student loan scheme.
SBI Scholar Loan Scheme: Those who got admission into IIT, IIM, NIT, AIIMS and other reputed institutions; they can get this SBI Scholar loan scheme.
SBI Global Ed-Vantage Scheme: Is another SBI Student Loan scheme that suitable for those students who like to study abroad. It is suitable for foreign universities in USA, UK, Canada, Australia, Europe etc.
Also Look At -> SBT Net Banking Online
All these schemes are for SBI loan for Vocational/ Skill Development Courses.
Eligibility for students to get this sbi student education loan:
SBI Education Loan Interest Rate
Those who are studying In India they are eligible for:
- graduation, post graduation courses.
- Regular degree or diploma
- Teacher training, nurses approved by central and state governments.
- aeronautical, pilot training, shipping etc.
Those who are studying in abroad they are eligible for:
- Job oriented programs or Degree in technical/Post Graduation.
- MCA, MBA, MS.
- Many courses offered by C.I.M.A. (Chartered Institute of Management Accountants) – located in London.
- P.A. (Certified Public Accountant) located in the USA.
Also Look At -> Reset Profile Password SBI
Documents required for applying for SBI Student Loan scheme:
- Admission letter with all duly filled details
- Passport size photocopies
- Cost of study statement
- PAN card of student’s parents or guardian.
- Aadhaar card of parent or guardian
- Proof of identity (driving license or voter id etc)
- Residence of student address.
- Bank account statement for last 6 months
- It returns of the parent for last 2 years.
- Proof of income.
Education Loan SBI Terms and Conditions
Also Look At -> How to Find SBI CIF Number
What are the various expenses covered under this scheme?
- College, hostel fee
- Exam, library, laboratory etc.
- Uniforms, books, equipment, laptops etc.
- Caution deposit.
- Travel expenses
- 2 wheeler cost up to Rs 50,000/-
- Study tours or project work etc
How much they pay in total?
- The study in India they pay up to Rs 10 Lakhs.
- Study in abroad; they pay up to Rs 30 Lakhs.
SBI Education Loan Status
The other loan schemes and information on the below available at the official site of sbi loan.
- SBI EL TIE-UP WITH JAIN SANGH SCHEME
- SBI BIHAR STUDENT CREDIT CARD SCHEME
- SBI TAKEOVER OF EDUCATION LOANS SCHEME
Also Look At -> Sbi Balance Enquiry Number