State bank of India (SBI ) introduced latest apps for android, ios, widows. The latest apps like sbi anywhere, sbi mingle app etc already been introduced and used by many customers of state bank of India (SBI). Now the latest app is SBI YONO App Download. This is an app which helps you to do all kind of transactions. You can transfer money, pay the bills etc. if you already have the sbi net banking login id and password, you can use them to log in to sbi yono app. Else you have to create separate username and password. There are many things that are available in the sbi yono app.
This May Helps -> Reset Profile Password SBI
SBI YONO App Download
Customers who hold sbi account with PAN number or aadhaar card associated with the bank, they can open the sbi yono app account.
Uses of opening sbi yono account from your house:
- You can create a sbi digital account by providing your aadhaar, PAN number by sitting at your home.
- You can transfer money to any beneficiary.
- Without sbi personal banking account also you can create digital sbi yono account.
- Pay insurance bills.
- You can do investments
- You can do shopping
- Platinum debit card available.
- Use all important Sbi Banking services with very fewer charges.
- Everything online. No need to fill any documents and no passbook, no checkbook etc.
- Personal loans can be taken by any sbi yono app customer upto 1 lakh rupees.
- Personalized platinum debit card is available after this activation of sbi yono account
- UPI payments become easy.
- Fixed deposits are easy to do with this app. You can use overdraft facility without visiting sbi branch.
- Unified payments interface (UPI) is available for you. Fixed deposit is easy to do with sbi yono.
- Flipkart, Amazon are available for you with greater discounts. Yono app facilitates several offers across the year in various e-commerce portals.
This May Helps -> How to Find SBI CIF Number
These are some of the important uses of sbi yono app. The other important things are discussed in the further sections of the article. We have already been discussed many apps apart from SBI YONO App Download are like sbi anywhere, sbi mingle app etc. the other important features are sbi net banking (SBI online). By using all these facilities from sbi bank, the customers never have to visit the bank branch. They even forget the address of their bank and the faces in the bank. Isn’t it?
This May Helps -> Sbi Balance Enquiry Number
SBI Digital Account
We always here to help you on how to use the best features of the sbi bank online. Always use and learn how to use each and every feature of sbi bank. The other important things like transfer money to the interbank beneficiary and itra bank beneficiary etc are easy at your fingertips. The sbi bank always tries to introduce the best options and features in order to satisfy the bank customers. The bank account holders are no need to worry about each facility and visiting branch for all the services. Starting from opening the account to closing the account you can do from home only. The net banking facility is the main thing you need to activate after getting the account.
This May Helps -> SBI Card To Card Transfer
Yono SBI Login
Once you got the net banking kit, you directly open onlinesbi.com and register for free. Then use the newly created account details. Then you must add all the beneficiaries and transfer the money whenever you want. The other thing finally you notice that sbi yono site is www. Sbiyono.sbi. once you open the page, you will see some options like the digital savings account and the insta savings account.
This May Helps -> SBI HRMS Login
To open the Digital saving account, you need to visit the branch only one time. iT offers accidental death insurance cover for free of cost. They offer personal platinum debit card for this account.
Insta savings account, you will get rupay card. You can maintain 1 lakh rupee. You can make up to 2 lakh transactions per year. These are some of the features of the sbi yono accounts.
This May Helps -> How to apply for sbi fastag